Friday, July 17, 2009

My blog is mooo-ving

Yup...I moved!!!

Gotta move to a new blog address, just to be safe! So change your blog roll, change your bookmarks, change your blog lists....

And then come visit me at This Cozy Home!


XO!
Carrie

4 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

You are like the 3rd person on my blog roll to do this this week! What the deal? Was there a special on 20/20 about blog safety or something?

Sara said...

Ya what happened? Please respond cause now I'm worried I missed some important warning or something!

Carrie said...

LOL! No, but I have had tons of hits from people in other countries and across the country (thank you FEEDJIT) and it got me to thinking that having a public blog with our last name on it probably isn't a great idea. That's all...no weird messages or anything!

Nic said...

IT'S THE END OF AN ERA!!!!

Sorry, my inner Billy Mays got the best of me there.

I will follow you anywhere, baby.