Friday, May 22, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

Oh, my dear, sweet Luke. There is no one like you. Sometimes you get caught being in the middle of two more demanding siblings, but then, you create your own spotlight! I was so concerned about 'middle child syndrome' with you. I still am...but I can see God molding you and making you into someone who won't be forgotten and who blesses me and your Daddy with endless laughs.

Take, for instance...you playing with your sword. Your older brother used his hand to hold his sword at his side...but not you, oh no. That, apparently, is what underwear are for!


(Melissa, this one is for you.)

Go to Pampering Beki to participate in Fingerprint Friday!

6 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

I love it! How sweet!

We have our own variation of the underwear sword harness thingie at our house! :)

artsyclay said...

How adorable!

Erica said...

what a cutie! you sure can see God fingerprints in our children's personalities can't you??

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Haha!! That is so funny!

I have a soft spot for my middle child too. And I am a middle child myself, so I'm especially sensitive to it.

Lora said...

Ha! I love it!

Rebekah said...

you made me laugh :D great post!