Do you know what Nic told me last night? One of those donuts is 55% of your daily intake of saturated fat and he refused to eat another one.
I had two. Why even bother weighing? Thanks, honey.
So, this morning, I woke up at 6:30am. I had a bowl of Cheerios. Yummy, not to mention that I've been craving milk the last couple of days. I'm guessing then, that the eggs, toast, and orange juice I just had with my kids was 'second breakfast.'
Any Lord of the Rings viewer would understand where I'm coming from. If you don't understand...well, SHAME ON YOU! You should be running to the nearest video rental and renting the whole trilogy-extended versions only, please. OR, come on over to my house and I'll pop mine in and share with you. I'd only require chocolate covered donuts as payment. Hey, it's cheaper than renting three movies. I'm willing to call it even if you clean my kitchen.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm here to help. :)
Post a Comment