Apparently, I really think people want to read what I'm thinking on an hourly basis.
Ok, so I just found Shane and Shane on myspace (YAY!) and being as I am a person who is especially moved by thoughtful lyrics, I thought I'd tell you all to go there and listen to "Get Over the Sun." It's a great song. Simplistic and yet says sooooo much.
That's all, for now. I weighed myself this morning, so trust me, when I get done crying about it, I'll write about it.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Carrie!
I love hearing from you on an hourly basis! I love parusing (I don't know how to spell that word hahaha)blogs and getting a glimps of what is happening in people's lives. I'm enjoying the party planning and yes; I'm so excited for our friend who is having TWINS!!!
Post a Comment