Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All About Hannah

Hannah is having some major milestones in her life these last and next few months. December marked the end to her being the baby of the family-although she acts like it still. Eh, only girl...what are ya gonna do?

But...she's also going to be turning two next month and shock-of-all-shocks, she's gonna have her first tooth! That's right people. HER FIRST TOOTH. We're talking a little girl who still wears 9-12month onesies, still sleeps in a crib, is not even on the doctor's growth charts, and who is adorable. She's also the proud owner of her first super hero cape! Another first is her first set of real pig tails (you know, the kind that use all her hair not just the stuff on top that makes her look like she has horns?)

But first! This is a picture of the dress I made her that I'm hoping I can put off having her wear until her birthday party...but we'll see! :)



Ok...on with the Hannah show!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah is soo stinkin' cute!! Ok, I am full of questions now....did your boys get their teeth as late as Hannah, how tall is she and how much does she weigh? I LOVE small kiddos...we alwayas make chunky monkeys!!!

Carrie said...

Noah got his first tooth at 13 months. Luke got his first tooth at 9mos. So, Hannah is by far the latest.

She is 2.5ft tall and as of her 18 month appt, had just reached 20lbs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! I was just curious!!! It amazes me how babies can grow at such different rates.

Cindy said...

Could she get any cuter? I love it! And that dress is to die for cute!! Can't wait to see it on her. And the cape??? Is that from Mama's new toy? Very cute. We missed you this am. Thought you should know.

Kristin said...

Your dress is absolutely ADORABLE! She is too cute for words and I'm sure she has a personality to match!

Heather Rodriguez said...

FIRST TOOTH?! Wow! She is super cute!!

Unknown said...

She is darling! I can't believe she is just starting to get her firt tooth now. I love, love, love the dress. She will look fabulous in it :)

Beck said...

Wow, Carrie! I can't believe how much she looks like you when you were her age...and yes, I can remember that far back....I am the older/younger sister! LOL!!! Love, love, love the dress, the cape, the piggies, and oh, of course, the tooth!!! Way to go Hannah...Auntie loves loves loves you too! B:)

Kristin said...

That dress is darling! and your daughter is soo cute!

Brooke said...

The dress is even cuter...if you can believe it...in person! You rock girl!