I finished the "& Me" portion of the "Mommy & Me" (or "Grandma & Me") aprons that will available at the silent auction! It's sized for a young girl around the age of 8 or older. Here it is!
And here's another picture of my cute smiley-face!
Wow Brooke! That's exactly what I thougt last night when I was kissing those sweet cheeks.....the apron is even cuter in real life...the picture doesn't do it justice....Anyway, love them both!
I'm happily married with four kids five and under. I started making signs as gifts and it exploded! God has been gracious to me in enabling me to stay home with my babies AND giving me a creative outlet!
6 comments:
I am drooling over the apron. I love the apple print!
I LOVE IT!!!! You're amazing! To say the least! Lil's only, what, 4 years off...that's not too far!!! And Isaac looks like your pops by the way!
I love how you always post a picture of your cute man along with your cute crafts!
Just adorable!
Wow Brooke! That's exactly what I thougt last night when I was kissing those sweet cheeks.....the apron is even cuter in real life...the picture doesn't do it justice....Anyway, love them both!
he is so cute carrie!! i love the apple print too!
Post a Comment