Monday, March 2, 2009

No Frills...No Spills

You want it? Leave a comment. No linking...no telling me what you like about my blog...no words of accolades needed...no visiting another blog and commenting there...that's nice, isn't it? It's a really cute pin cushion...and scrap bag. I've used mine quite a bit already!



Here's what it looks like hanging from the table (only the middle one is being given away).



I made it using the Abbey Lane pattern (although I did vary it). It's called The Abbey Bag. I do recommend checking out their beautiful (and modern) quilt patterns. I'm stalking and reworking a few in my mind, just in case you wanted to know!

I'll use random.org to pick the winner's number (your number is the number of your comment).

*Updated to add that I'll pick the winner on Wednesday at 1:30pm (PST).

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to win your pin cushion. I need one of those :)

Heather Rodriguez said...

me, me, me.

Lora said...

I could use it for so many other things as well.....garlic bag....hair bows....you name it!

Anonymous said...

I want, I want.... ;)

Anonymous said...

great idea lora!... hairbows!

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

hi : )

Cindy said...

Pick me! Pick me! I'm lame and can't read directions. ;)

Beck said...

how long are we to be keptin suspense? he he