Monday, March 2, 2009

The willpower has landed

we'll see how long it stays.

I have MOPS tomorrow, so probably not long.

But I did get up and work out with the hubby this morning.

My legs are jello.

My arms are jello.

My stomach is jello.

I think it's strawberry flavored.

I'm going to persevere (that's my new mantra) because I want a tattoo and will not let myself get one until I've lost my baby weight. It's my goal. Hubby says he'll pay for it, even. See how nice he is?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... can you share what kind of tatoo you are getting? and where? ;0)

Carrie said...

It's between a cross and a butterfly on the small of my back. We'll see!

Heather Rodriguez said...

Thats good motivation! You can do it!

And dont worry, I am banana jello with chunks.

Beck said...

ok! I'm in! We'll see if I don't pass out from the needles. B:)

Cindy said...

No ladies!!! No tatoos! What happened to the temple that is our body? Or is a tatoo just a paint job? Carrie...you know my thoughts sister...but thought you needed them again. How kind of me!

And good job on the work out. Keep up the hard work...jello is a good thing.

Carrie said...

LOL, Cindy! I bet there are gonna be lots of people in heaven that are 'inked'!

Jacinda said...

You go girl! Tell more on the tattoo!

Anonymous said...

oh i feel your pain.
Wish I could think of a tattoo I'd love! I shall live vicariously through you! good job on finding motivation. are you working out at a gym?

Carrie said...

No, no gym...

Nic works out every morning lifting weights and stuff...he helps me out and it's something we do together.

If only I could walk normally now.