yes. those are his shoulders. i asked him the other night and got that "don't you know anything about megatron?" look back before he simply said "yes." I am assuming big brother is Optimus Prime?
oh I can't wait for the make-believe times! Titus is almost there. Yesterday we pretended to eat berries...apparently we have them growing through our tile floors.
I'm happily married with four kids five and under. I started making signs as gifts and it exploded! God has been gracious to me in enabling me to stay home with my babies AND giving me a creative outlet!
6 comments:
yes. those are his shoulders. i asked him the other night and got that "don't you know anything about megatron?" look back before he simply said "yes." I am assuming big brother is Optimus Prime?
Yeah...Noah snags Optimus Prime or Bumblebee. Unless they BOTH decide to be bumblebee...and then it gets interesting.
That is awesome! I like the facial expressions too!
cutie patootie! LOVE the serious face!
oh I can't wait for the make-believe times! Titus is almost there. Yesterday we pretended to eat berries...apparently we have them growing through our tile floors.
That is hilarious! Love those imaginations!
Post a Comment