Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do not cause your Brother to stumble

Talk me out of it! Please!!!! Tell me that patience is a virtue and that I'll be glad I waited.

I am refraining from just loading up any ol' thread and trying this thing out! But I wouldn't want to make it stumble and break it! :)



Thanks, Mom!!!! You sure do know how to spoil the heck out of me!

I must be clairvoyant because I see a trip to Joann's in my future! :)

10 comments:

Cindy said...

WHAT??? It wasn't to be here until Friday? You better swing by my house on your way to Jonn's to pick up a few coupons. And by the way...you have caused ME to stumble with coveting your pretty new toy. Can't wait to see what you make first. Congrats on your new arrival!

Carrie said...

You have Joann's coupons???? I might take you up on that! Hubby already said I could go tonight.

Heather Rodriguez said...

Fancy! Enjoy your new toy!

Brooke said...

I'll try to help you not make your Brother stumble...but I REALLY want to see what it does too!!!!

Anonymous said...

thats great.... i didnt know you were getting one!

Unknown said...

I wanna go with you! Oh, you are probably there now. I hope you are having fun!

Lora said...

Stumble....it's your b-day!! Hope you got to go on your shopping trip tonight!

Sara said...

I hope you had a great day! What a generous mom you have! Enjoy!

Carrie said...

Thanks for the coupons, Cindy!!!

Unknown said...

So did you get your embroidery thread? I hope your having fun with your new toy! I look forward to seeing your next project :)