Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who's the Queen? I AM!

Just ask Hannah! We have an alphabet book where the 'q' stands for Queen. I kid you not, Hannah points to it and says, "Mama!"

That's right, baby. Mama's the queen. Feel free to bow. Naw...not really. (ok, you can if you want to. No, really...bow.)

Truth be told, she has taken to calling any picture of a princess (Cinderella, Belle, Snow White...doesn't matter to her), queen, or just a dressed up lady, "Mama!" Ask me if I'm going to correct her. Go on, ask.

No. No, I'm not.

As far as she's concerned, she may be the princess, but I'm the queen and the sooner she knows that, the happier we all will be.

(Besides, this stage is not going to last very long and I'd really like to milk it for all it's worth!)

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Atta girl for setting your daughter straight early on. Mama is the queen and the daughter can be the princess. Who comes first?? That's right! The king, the queen and then the remaining court members. I love it. So glad you blogged this so you don't forget it. Hope you all are well this week.

Beck said...

Wow!! She is learning that early...I think it's safe to say she will think this way for a very long time....Grace still calls me the Queen and she is the Princess and she's almost 10!!LOL

Heather Rodriguez said...

What a smart little girl you have there!

Unknown said...

love it!

Lora said...

That's right!!

Sara said...

Too cute! Makes me want a girl!