Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4X4 Tag



Here are the rules:

1. Pick the fourth folder in the program you store pictures in on your computer.
2. Pick the fourth picture in that folder.
3. Post the picture and describe it.
4. Tag 4 friends.
*Remember, no cheating, cropping or editing!*

This is Noah and his cousin at the zoo. They were trying to see how big they were compared to the tiger.

I tag no one. Hey, the buck stops here people! These games are great...until the tagging starts...no good. Do you know what I have to go through to link something on my blog???? Alright, so it's not THAT hard, but it's annoying. So, Becky, you do this and we'll call it good! :)

And can I just say, "Whew! I am SO glad this was not a picture of me breastfeeding!"

6 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

Whew is right! So glad your pic is of not much controversy...or I would have had to cheat. ;)
I didn't want to tag anyone either. I was running low on people who hadn't been tagged yet, or that would do it. I hear you. Good for you for putting your foot down.

Lora said...

I did not tag anyone as well. I thought like Cindy.....fun to do anyways!

Anonymous said...

they look sooooo young!

Beck said...

What? Are you talking about? I don't post pics! Seriously? Who has time? Oh I forgot.....you! Check my blog for my reasons on not doing this. B:)

Brooke said...

AWWWW what ADORABLE children! ; P