Really makes me smile.....all the world is right when you see such sweetness and realize they are related to you! Love them! xoxoxo. Auntie FAB
The dress is very cute! I love it when the kids like to snuggle up together......it's the most precious thing ever!!!
Very cute dress, even cuter kiddos!
LOVE IT!!!! And I miss those cutie patooties!
Super cute dress! And super cute kids. Glad you caught them in the act. So cute.
Do you just walk around the house with the camera all day or what? :)
That dress is DARLING. I can't wait until Kayla is old enough to wear frilly dresses...let's be honest right now sleepers are easy and convenient.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Really makes me smile.....all the world is right when you see such sweetness and realize they are related to you! Love them! xoxoxo. Auntie FAB
The dress is very cute! I love it when the kids like to snuggle up together......it's the most precious thing ever!!!
Very cute dress, even cuter kiddos!
LOVE IT!!!! And I miss those cutie patooties!
Super cute dress! And super cute kids. Glad you caught them in the act. So cute.
Do you just walk around the house with the camera all day or what? :)
That dress is DARLING. I can't wait until Kayla is old enough to wear frilly dresses...let's be honest right now sleepers are easy and convenient.
Post a Comment