Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm going to Costco today

with three kids. Normally, I wouldn't say that was a huge deal, but we have to race over there, get our stuff, run home and put it away and then go pick up big 'bubba' from school, run to Joann's (if I can find a coupon) and then come home, feed the kiddos, and then PRAY they are tired enough to sleep today so I can finish a dress I started yesterday for Hannah.

Whew.

7 comments:

Lora said...

Good Luck...you may need a nap after that!

Jonna said...

WOW. You are amazing. I hope I get some courage and start running around town with my 3 crazy kiddos. So far all my trips include daddy or a grandparent for moral support!

Sarah said...

i think that is a huge deal! :)

Heather Rodriguez said...

Did you make it??

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oops! I deleted my previous post because I couldn't spell :) It's alot of work, but totally worth every bit of it! Did you make the dress?

Jonna said...

You have to share a picture of the dress with us when you are done!