Friday, February 13, 2009

The problem with bins and too much stuff

is that you forget you have half-finished projects when they get put in bins and out in the garage.

This cute dress was a half-finished project that I was DETERMINED to finish yesterday. I'm a mom....so I finished it this morning instead. :)



My new mission is to buy some really cute boy fabric and make my boys some matching pants. Can we say Easter??? Oh, yes....

12 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

That dress is so cute! Way to go mama!

Brooke said...

LOVE IT!!! It's too dang bad she's little than our little little.

Lora said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute dress......Good job on getting it finished :)

Ann-Marie said...

I love it! You really need to start selling this stuff. Because you have all the time in the world to make things for other people. :)

Cindy said...

so cute. Glad you found and were able to finish it before she out grew the pattern. Can't wait to see what you make for the boys.

Infarrantly Creative said...

So cute...you did a great job. No I did not have a C-section, I had Kayla natural. But the weight isn't seeming to fall off and fast is it did with my first.

Sara said...

Super cute! She looks just like you! A little mini Carrie! You should make your self a matching dress!

Sara said...

Oh, the sweet potato recipe is on my blog!

Sarah said...

i think she looks like you?!! do darn cute she is!

Julie Temple said...

Good job mama!

Beck said...

I want one! Will you make me and Gracie matching Easter shirts, I'll help!!! I promise!!! Love, love, love our little Hannah Banana! B:)