Monday, February 23, 2009

He smiles!!!

And I finally caught it on camera! (Don't mind the baby acne that made its appearance with a vengeance today.)



And here is my latest obsession. Every seamstress (or sewing hobbiest, like me) should have one of these (or three)! It's a flower pin cushion and scrap bag for all the little pieces of fabric and string you cut. When you're done sewing, just empty out the bag. It even has a cute little pocket that's deep enough to put your scissors in while you're sewing. VERY cute. It's a pattern from Abbey Lane....and let me tell you...they have really cute quilt patterns, too!


7 comments:

Beck said...

He is sooooo cute.....and the pin cushion thingy is too! Can you say "scrapbook catcher?" B:)

MamaLieder said...

Love his sweet smile...and I am diggin his onesie!

Cindy said...

Could your sweet little man be any more cute? And just so you know...I see no baby acne, so don't even mention it.
And your sewing bag is so cute and looks extremely useful. May need to hit you up on the pattern for that one. What a great gift!

Brooke said...

AWWWWWWW.....love the smiles!!!
And I CAN'T WAIT to make mine!!! : ))

Sarah said...

he is so cute carrie! and i am lovin the onesie!

Heather Rodriguez said...

He is such a cutie!

Sara said...

Happy baby = happy mommy! Too cute!