Saturday, February 21, 2009

Interview with Noah, age 4 1/2

I just had to post this here!!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
You're my best Noah, ever!

2. What makes mom happy?
That I love you.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't love you.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
a kid.


6. How old is your mom?
20 (that's my boy!)

7. How tall is your mom?
taller than me.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
to help me.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
look for me.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
a cook

11. What is your mom really good at?
cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
turning on games

13. What does your mom do for her job?
to do things for us

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
chicken

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
'cause you do things for me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Stitch (huh???)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play race cars

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both have angel kisses (freckles)

19. How are you and your mom different?
you have different hair and I have blond hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because you have this heart

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
whacking his bottom

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
home

5 comments:

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

HAHAHA! I LOVE this. And #21 made me laugh out loud! I just might have to have a wee interview with my kidlets. SO cute!

RenderingRisch said...

Yes I agree 21 was classic. Stitch is a disney character from lelo and stitch (may have messed up the spelling?)

Cindy said...

#21 is a riot!! What goes on after the kids go down at night??

Brooke said...

I lol'd even after knowing some of these when I read it!!! Gotta love that kid!!! He's not egocentric at all either ; )

Beck said...

What are you and Nic doing when the kids are watching???? No wonder he thinks you would make a good Stitch! Love it!!!