Friday, April 3, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

So, I know the last one was all about Noah...but it's his birthday tomorrow, so he gets another one!

1. You're five years old and I've been blessed to be your mommy for five years already. Time has crept and sped by all at the same time.

2. You have my dimples and eyes...which I get from your Poppy.



3. You have your Daddy's love of video games and learning everything there is to know about everything.



4. You have my impatience...which I get from your Nana. (No insults intended here...we just aren't patient people, Mom.)



5. You have some of your Yaya's gestures.



6. You have your Nana's sayings..."What?"

7. You have your Daddy's sensitivity.



8. You love your siblings.



9. You are covered in God's fingerprints.

10. You are five. Tomorrow.



*snif*

7 comments:

MamaLieder said...

My heart swells up with ya! I can't believe those baby pictures. Happy Birthday Noah!

Heather Rodriguez said...

So sweet.

Ann-Marie said...

Adorable. He is one well-loved boy!

Jonna said...

awww... so precious ❤

Anonymous said...

that's sweetness! Good job mama on raising such a sweet boy.

Infarrantly Creative said...

Happy Birthday Noah!

Beck said...

ditto on the *snif*