Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'd love to, but I can't.

For now.

I'd love to say that I'm LOVING my embroidery machine especially when it does this:


But not so much when it ruins two onsies to get that ONE or an 1/8 of a yard chewed up by undoing embroidery letters....oh, yes...it can be done. You really can undo embroidery CAREFULLY with scissors. I just was not that careful. I realized this when I started seeing holes in the fabric. Not good.

Could be that I'm just having one of those weeks where it would have been better to just. stay. in. bed. All week.

Really.

You know it's bad when your five year old asks you why you are so angry. Sad. I have never wondered where he got his short fuse from, but I sure wish I was above it. I'm just not.

"Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope." Psa 16:9

I'm trying, Lord.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a sewing machine. It just sits in my closet and stares at me. would you consider showing me how to use it?

Carrie said...

Lol. Of course I would!

MamaLieder said...

Its ok...it gets easier I promise!

Beck said...

Ok - I think you should take a break from embroidery and come show me how to sew the sleeves on Gracie's "unfinished" Easter dress!!!!

Nic said...

Stop trying, start trusting.
:P

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin. (Heb 4:15)