

It was significantly down-sized from what I was going to do because of the sickies that wrecked our house this last week and this weekend (I got it, too and am still sipping on broth and not wanting to eat anything! Is this a new kind of diet?).
She loved this gift:

And here's our house!
The overgrown front yard...can't wait to take off that security gate and paint my front door red!!! (Again)

My stairs from the front door (oh, the plans I have for you!):

My stairs from the kitchen area...isn't that the coolest thing?

The kitchen (do you hear the angels singing? I do!) White distressed cabinets with a black island...here I come!And OH! The storage!

The family room (which you can see straight from the kitchen...love that!):

But then...there's this:

Do you see it? The big hole for a tv? Um...what???? No thank you. I spent money on a tv armoire for a reason. Do you see the other thing? Look again. Do you see it? Let me assure you that you do NOT! Right? Of course you don't see it...because it's NOT THERE! Rest assured, I have promises and assurances from...well, myself, that the tv hole will be gone and a MANTEL will be present by Christmas time! (Otherwise...where will I hang our stockings?)
Here is the boys' room. See that door that leads to two more doors? That's the jack and jill bathroom for the kids...LOVE IT! (anyone have any suggestions for those mirrored closet doors? I *yuck* them and am willing to live with them all at the same time...but even if they stay...the gold trim has got to go! Can you paint gold trim???)

The master bedroom:

The sliding glass door from the master bedroom walks out onto this:

It obviously needs to be sanded and sealed but hello! It's so cute!

19 comments:
Yay for the new house...staircase, island, and ummm you gueesed it the to be MANTEL!!! Very excited for the space. You will LOVE it! And I only have 1/2 the amount of chillies as you. :)
SOOOOO exxxxcccciiiittted for you! Perfecto! Yowza that's alota house to clean.....good thing you have 4 little helpers! I can't wait til you acutally live in it. Mantel schmantel....you are living there a long, long, long time. Give yourself some time to get the ideas just right and don't short change them....remeber a mantel is something else you will have to dust! But, having said that...I think you need one....lol! B:)
Forgot to say how stinkin cute Hannah and Mom are in that pic....Not to mention the....ummmm.... castle, really adorable.
that house is beautiful! i can't wait to see the kitchen when you're done with it. that deck is dreamy! summer nights out there enjoying a breeze. perfect!
The house looks awesome! I hope you guys continue to get well!
Love the cake...it turned out very cute! I love the house...so much room! You will love it!
Love the cake and the house!!
Did you make that cake? If you did, wow! And the house is beautiful! Let me know if you have a painting party!
Carrie,that is awesome! I know the "after" pictures will be great, too, even if it takes awhile to get things how you want them. It's just nice that you have so much space!
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.
That's all I have to say.
WOW.
me too.... wow!
what a find, love when God has something especially for you! He loves us!!
love the "secret" stairs from the kitchen, love the patio from your room! lots of quiet nights will be spent out there!
congrats!!!
Oh ya, I love having a security door because you can leave your front door open on cool nights and not worry about the kids getting out or anyone else in. We always have our front door open.
That is an incredible house. I'm so happy for you :)
You are amazing! That cake is incredible...how could you bring yourself to eat it? I would totally be saving it just to look at. Your house looks beautiful! I can't wait to see more photos of your progress...it is sure to be GORGEOUS when you are finished. How exciting!
I love the cake. You did a great job! The house is awesome! I'm so excited for you and I look forward to seeing all the changes. Our God is an awesome God!!!!
I will pray for you all to get better soon too!
Okay, love, love, love it ALL! Where are the new digs? Closer to church? Clovis? Awesome cake! Happy Hannah! How are you all feeling? did I read relapse? ugh? Praying for you girl!
SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! YEAH!!! I love the house and you rocked Hannah's cake...sickies and all. Hope you all are on the mend. Can't wait to see what you do to that house. What a great canvas to start with!
I am so excited for you guys!! This house looks amazing and absolutley perfect for your family. How wonderful is God!! When do you move? I need your new address.
Post a Comment