hi carrie, boschie here! my future sis in law and her husband to be are looking for a place to rent...what are you asking for and what does it cover..? i messaged her about your house and she asked how much rent was gonna be. did you even know i read your blog??!! i am kinda a blog lover!! yours and sheas!
I'm happily married with four kids five and under. I started making signs as gifts and it exploded! God has been gracious to me in enabling me to stay home with my babies AND giving me a creative outlet!
5 comments:
I'll put my "feelers" out! So excited for you! By the way the husband said he would keep that weekend open so make sure your hubby "hits him up!" B:)
hi carrie, boschie here! my future sis in law and her husband to be are looking for a place to rent...what are you asking for and what does it cover..?
i messaged her about your house and she asked how much rent was gonna be. did you even know i read your blog??!! i am kinda a blog lover!! yours and sheas!
Hey Kristin!
It's 1250/mo includes pest and yard service.
By the way...I'm so glad you stalk my blog! :)
thanks for the info, i passed it on!!
yep, i love to stalk blogs!! yours is especially good!! you blog about interesting things!!
bravo!
Post a Comment