Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm a big baby.

At least that's how the urgent care doctor made me feel last night.

No infection, although he did look at my throat and decide to do a strep test because apparently, it looks really bad. Strep test came back negative. Ears look good (really, then why does my left one still hurt????).

I suppose being in my final two weeks of pregnancy is compounding my symptoms and making me an even bigger baby than I feel like right now. To top everything off, I'm missing my girls today at MOPS. The last MOPS of the year...oh, well. There's always next year, I guess!

7 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

I'm sorry you arent feeling well. Hopefully you will get better, have a baby and be at the next Mops!

Beck said...

Carrie - you need to read my response to your response on my blog and then I won't need to respond to this update! LOL B:)

Infarrantly Creative said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well. I got 5 weeks left and I hear you. Every symptom seems compounded when you are preggers. I lead a MOPS group at my church, speaking of missing it. Oh and I used to live in Modesto. Random thoughts I know.

Infarrantly Creative said...

oh and I have a son named Isaac too. We are like twinsies. Except you are having your 4th child and I am on my second.

Jonna said...

At this point you have every right to be a baby! I really hope you feel better soon. Love ya and missed you today!

Cindy said...

This sounds just like the last time I went to the dr. I had all the same symptoms, except I had no bun in the oven. The strep came back neg and I still think I had it...But the doc said no. My ears felt like they were so infected and I just felt like poo! My dr said that the ears drain when there is sinus stuff and that's why they hurt so bad and your throat too. He told me to expect it to last 7-10 days and take tylenol for the discomfort. Mine did go away, but I feel so bad for you.

RenderingRisch said...

I believe we should all be sedated in our last 4 weeks of pregnancy.