Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I lieu of sending out Christmas cards this year, I thought I'd send out a whole BUNCH of pictures...set to music of course! Hubby balked at the price of postage and how many of his cd's I wanted to use, so we compromised (only family gets hard copies) and he hooked me up so you all could watch the video and have nothing to throw away (read: pile of cards) at the end of Christmas. You'll just have the memory of our family's little moments that don't get to be seen by everyone, but that we'd love to share.

Merry Christmas! May you find the hope and joy of Christmas is at a humble manger where a baby laid to bring salvation to us all.

13 comments:

Lora said...

I LOVED IT!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you included Isaac!... and his eviction date.. how funny!

Brooke said...

That totally rocked! What an awesome idea palio...leave it to you!

Gramma Dot said...

That was soooo fun! Thanks for the many smiles. II'm still pulling for Dec 27 : ) Dorothy

Lora said...

I am going to say that Isaac will be born on December 23rd.

NerdMom said...

That was so precious! It was great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!

Beck said...

Tears through the whole thing - you rock! B

Ann-Marie said...

No fair making me cry! What is it about pictures and music that makes you realize how fast the time is going? That was truly special.

Unknown said...

Carrie, that was awesome! I loved it! I enjoyed the lyrics of the song. Who sings it? I need it on my iPod. Enjoy your day.

MamaLieder said...

I love this...but it hurts my heart. How did they grow up so pciking fast? Lots of tears...love it!

Sara said...

What a great way to share the past year with friends and family! Way better than a card! Great idea, loved it! You have a beautiful family!

Amber C. said...

Wow! I loved the video and pics of your kids. What cute sayings you keep and now documented. Your kids will love seeing this now and when they are older.