Monday, December 1, 2008

**UPDATE**: Ever have one of these days?



That's the kind of day Hannah is having today.

Joy.

Update: All three of my kids got spankings for taking ornaments off my tree. And not just one...oh, no. There were a total of ten ornaments off my tree and one present that no longer sports a bow. Uh, huh. They also all went to bed at 11:30am.

Just in case you were wondering.

6 comments:

MamaLieder said...

I love that picture...it made me giggle. Hope she gets better.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... but that pic is just too cute!

Lora said...

She looks the way I feel right now after dragging the kiddos to the mall and a couple of errand!! Isn't life wonderful with little ones. I love the picture!

Beck said...

She needs her auntie! Sorry the kids are back at school and the chaos has ensued(sp)! Can't help ya! And what the gay!?! Spankings for removing ornaments!?! Are you kidding? Maybe they thought Christmas was over and they were helping take the tree down! :) Gotta love a sisters perspective...In fact, I felt like doing that to Greg, you know, spanking him and taking him, I meanm, putting him to bed....Oh that was bad! Even for my standards....Sorry couldn't help myself.....hugs and kisses to the kiddos. auntie becky aka auntie FAB

Julie Temple said...

Reagan was about 18 months when I walked in the living room and saw he had taken all the ornaments off the bottom half of our tree. He had found a box, tossed them in (breaking them) and then pushed the evidence under his crib. Kids and shiny things. Hope you have a better day today!

Ann-Marie said...

Great - we haven't even put up the tree yet and I'm thinking maybe it should just stay in the box. =)