Monday, November 24, 2008

My Christmas Tree is UP!!!

Thanks to my hubby for spending time to put it together (artificial is the only way to go, people!), thanks to him for helping put the lights on (took 2.5 hours because I'm a SPAZ about it!) and a extra special thanks to the girls who came over last night to hang out and decorate it with me! You girls ROCK! It was so much fun to decorate for half an hour and talk for four! Hope you all got a good night's sleep.

Here are some pictures of our fun times!











My star is a little crooked, but it was a precarious situation putting it up there, so it'll stay crooked until dear ol' hubby fixes it!

Also...for the girls who were there last night to help out...my MOPS ornament for the exchange is done and ON the tree in these pictures. I only added two ornaments since last night...the butterfly and this one. What do you think?

Here's a clearer picture, maybe?



If not there...then here? Do you see it yet?

6 comments:

NerdMom said...

It looks so good! The star just gives it that sense of cute whimsy;). I am sorry I missed all the fun.

Jonna said...

I love all the blue and it looks so pretty!!! We DO have the same star! And it's all about the allergy-free artificial tree here too! It looks beautiful!!!

Brooke said...

"SANTA" soooo cute! That was super fun...can't wait until we do our progressive decorating next year!!!

Lora said...

I told atleast 2 people today about your cranberry salsa...yummy!

Heather Rodriguez said...

I cannot believe I forgot! I was so looking forward to decorating with you guys!

Well, it looks great and I am glad you guys had such a great time!

Sara said...

Your tree is beautiful!!! Good job girls!