Audrey is his best friend in the class and Skylar is a close second with Ian coming up in third place. Hey, I'm thankful I was thought of at all. Good to know he thinks of me and Nic as a package.
Today was his Thanksgiving program at school. Um...you can't BUY this kind of cuteness at stores, people...a whole bunch of little kids saluting the flag and saying "indibitable" for "indivisible" is priceless. As is when you realize your son knows the ten commandments and can recite them with hand motions. Gonna keep him accountable to that!
Papa was even able to come and see him perform which came in really handy when Hannah started throwing the crankies around.
Here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment.


They asked who wanted to lead prayer for the pot luck after their performance and Noah raised his hand (duh). So, my little man lead prayer for our food. Yeah...that was a proud Mommy moment.

For a couple weeks now, Noah has been walking around the house shooting a bow and arrow. I wasn't sure where this new-found obsession came from...until they sang the Indian song...note my son shooting his bow and arrow.

Here is the whole class saying, "There is only ONE GOD!"

7 comments:
Can't wait for that with my kids! Too fun!
That's so awesome!!!! What a wonderful experience!
That is so cute! I love kids programs!!
So cute!! What a fun time and great that you had your new camera to take some pics. Thanks for sharing your priceless moments. I can't wait until we are there too.
That is the best!
Last year...Jenna was Thankful for Tigers...don't know why.
This year they had 4 songs, I cried. It was great!
awee! the ten commandments?!?! thats AWESOME!
That is great. May he always be such a strong leader!
Post a Comment