Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Decorating Night

Hullo Ladies!!!!!!!!

K, here's the deal-e-o. This Sunday (that is the 23rd) at 7pm! Coffee (egg nog, if you prefer) and dessert! Yay! And tree decorating! More yays! Big, fat, pregnant lady doesn't have to fall off the ladder into her tree breaking her ornaments! Even MORE yays!

If you can make it, leave a comment and I'll email you my address!

(Did I mention how grateful I am for the help? 'Cause, I am. A lot.)

5 comments:

Lora said...

I will be there, may be at 7:30pm after I put Allie down.

Anonymous said...

Count me in as a yes as of now. I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks for thinking of me. I love decorating Christmas trees! I always do my moms too!

Heather Rodriguez said...

I should be able to make it... I dont know how much help I will be... but I can keep you company! :)

Unknown said...

I will be there. It will be fun!

Carrie said...

Heather, your email address didn't work! Not sure how to get directions to you!