Wow. You're amazing... I wish I had half of your creative talent! And I'm still trying to figure out where you find time to update your blog, sew, decorate, and be a mom... do you ever sleep?
I'm happily married with four kids five and under. I started making signs as gifts and it exploded! God has been gracious to me in enabling me to stay home with my babies AND giving me a creative outlet!
7 comments:
Very cute! I assume you made it?
Yeah. From stuff I already had from a while ago...so it was one of those 'kind-of' free gifts.
Wow. You're amazing... I wish I had half of your creative talent! And I'm still trying to figure out where you find time to update your blog, sew, decorate, and be a mom... do you ever sleep?
Soooo cute! I love how it all matches. One more project completed! And another to start. ;>) What's next?
AWESOME! Felicity just said, "Oh, what's that? It's PRITTY! Is it for him to play with?? Is it for him to wear?? It's little!" : ))
Lovely!!
I hope he gets here in time to get it!
That's right! BEFORE Christmas! But like a week before, cause you know, logistics and all.
Oh yeah, nice work babe. :)
Post a Comment