So you stalk me huh? Well thanks I love it. Is she really drinking coffee? We did that with my son thinking he would never want it again. But he did! My hubby is a Starbucks freak and him and our son go on dates there. Very cute! Thanks for stalking.
I'm happily married with four kids five and under. I started making signs as gifts and it exploded! God has been gracious to me in enabling me to stay home with my babies AND giving me a creative outlet!
12 comments:
I love that she is wearing a necklace... all dressed up for coffee with mommy!
Yup, she's a girlie-girl...for now.
However, she's well balanced because she's holding a train.
Go figure.
So what exactly was in that cup?
Too cute!! A girl after my own heart! And by the way, you looked cute today too!
I didn't even see you there, Lora! What table were you at?
Jacinda, it was a pumpkin spice latte. Caffeine and all. She slept just fine! ;)
Please tell me there was no coffee in that cup!
Pumpkin Spice Latte, girl.
She was FINE! And she loved it.
Yum...coffee....My nephews always wanted coffee when they were little. Did not affect their growth, they are both the talest in their class.
I sat at Jonna's moms table. I came kind of last minute.
so cute!!
She is so stinking adorable!
So you stalk me huh? Well thanks I love it. Is she really drinking coffee? We did that with my son thinking he would never want it again. But he did! My hubby is a Starbucks freak and him and our son go on dates there. Very cute! Thanks for stalking.
Hmph. I see where I rate.
Post a Comment