Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Two thumbs way, way down!

I don't even want to blog today. The election is over and now I want to hibernate for the next four years until the United States gets their act together and votes in a conservative, God-standard-keeping man (or woman).

This election means a lot to our family. If prop 8 does not pass, I will seriously consider not sending my kids to public school. We might live in this house forever so we can send them to private school...or (someone get ready to do cpr on me) homeschool (which makes me literally sick to my stomach...why is THAT?). As it is, with Mr. No-bama's views, I might have to constantly look over the teacher's shoulder to make sure my kids aren't getting the whole 'homosexual agenda' taught to them as morally acceptable.

If this is the beginning of the end (oh gosh...I sound like one of THOSE people), then I really hope all those people who believe in the rapture of the church before tribulation are right. Take us all now, Lord.

On another note, I have had the privilage of having the cats banished to the garage for two nights, yesterday (and hopefully) all day today. Those of you who know me, know how much I'm LOVIN' the lack of cat hair that's in my house right now. I could go on and on, but I'd probably disrespect my husband in doing so. So I'll stop now. (Oh, but I'm thinking and DELETING an awful lot right now!)

8 comments:

Cindy said...

You be nice to those kittys. You can send them over here, just be sure to shave their hair off first. I like hairless cats. ;>)

We are going to homestead on a plat of land somewhere in West Central Canada after last night's nightmare. Wanna join? We're hoping we don't have to learn french by staying towards the west side.

Carrie said...

LOL! Canada has already passed homosexual marriage, girl! I'm moving to Texas! Everything's bigger there!

Lora said...

Yes, if you say anything against gays in Canada you could be sent to prison. Where is free speach?

Fresno Chrisitan is looking good to me!

Cindy said...

Eeeekk! Canada isn't going to work so well then. Texas does want to become their own nation. And my dad lives there. I just can't stand how most Texans think they are better than everyone else. Maybe we go there and make our own nation. At least we'd be conservative standing behind our faith. Good ol' California doesn't even know the first about that.

Carrie said...

True about California. Too true. It's sad, but we know that God has us here for a reason. I don't want my kiddos sheltered and naive because this is the world they are growing up in, but I do want to protect them from hearing "It's ok. They aren't doing anything wrong." Um, wrong. I want to protect them from the homosexual agenda just as much as I would from an alcoholic or druggie. Sin is sin, people.

BUT, if we can be a light...what a light to shine! Kids are growing up thinking all these things are right and ok because no one is telling them any different. It's the ultimate deception for them because it keeps them from a knowledge of God. It's sad, sad, sad!

Nic said...

Your restraint and self-control is amazing. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Lora said...

Okay, just read in the paper today that Obama is turning to two Clinton advisers. WHAT! Is he not aware of the legacy President Clinton left behind. Blahhh, that is what I have to say about that. Too bad Texas is humid, not good on my hair! LOL!

Carrie said...

Clinton: "Can you define 'sexual relations?'"

Obama: "Can you define 'conception?' (And what my pay-grade allows me to make personal, moral decisions on?)"