A lot. He knows me well enough to know that the pouty lip and sad, sad, puppy dog eyes would be present every time I saw a photo moment and didn't have a camera to document it.
He got me a new camera. I now own the Canon Powershot 8mp camera. I have been given promises and assurances that if I drop this camera...I'm in deep poo-poo.
So, how do I like my new camera? It's (amazing!) fine. I'm suffering from buyer's remorse over the fact that we had to spend money on a new camera in the first place.
And now, hubby's kitty is sick so we will also be spending money on a vet visit.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
A little buyers remorse is better than looking back and having no pictures to document two months of your life! Which when you have little is a LONG time! You never know what could happen!
SO CONGRATS on your new camera! And sorry about the kitty!
Yay! I would die w/o the opportunity to snap those memories. Anniversary was so great! Even though E had to work a 12 hr shift at the base. He arrived home with a dozen long stem roses and a hallmark card. We hung out, ate dinner, drank wine. It was the best anniversary!
Yeah for you and your new toy. I am expecting to see some pics soon with your fancy new camera. No dropping though...preggo or not. You'll have to wear the dorky photographer neck strap at all times just to see that you don't have an accident. ;>) And why isn't the kitty yours too? Poor little meow. Hope it doesn't cost too much $$$.
The cat ain't mine! I married into being a cat owner. I will NEVER be a cat lover.
Can't stand them. Can't stand the fur they leave behind on EVERYTHING. Can't stand being rubbed up against by them and having their fur ON ME. Can't stand the way their food smells. Can't stand how they insist on sitting in my windows. Hate that they are only remotely trainable...and apparently, ours are not AT ALL.
They have only one redeeming quality and that is they go potty in a litter box. Even that is marred by the fact that you have to clean it.
They are dirty little beasts.
That is why my cats have always been outside cats!! I can't stand litter boxes...yuck!
You are killing me! 8>) I'm not sure I've laughed that hard in a while. Poor little meow's mama is giving no love.
Post a Comment