Friday, November 14, 2008

Apron strings and those such things

Just so you don't think I'm all psycho with the blogging business...averaging five posts a week...and leaving you all to wonder WHERE does she find the time...(I neglect my children, as you'll soon see). Part of the reason I blog so often is because it gives hubby an update of what's going on in our house while he's at work. He requests it, even. He's a proud papa and he's not ashamed to admit he misses his family while he's away. Sooooo...at his request (I promise!):

Here's the apron I finally finished today for my little kitchen helper. I started it the beginning of this year when the holiday fabric was on sale.



And then...hey...what is she reading??? Look closely girls...some of you will recognize our MOPS newsletter. She's a mommy in the making. And what is with that hair? It's so wrong, it's right.



I started the boys' superhero capes today. It's one of their Christmas presents. Daddy's really excited about them. I think he secretly wants one but is too embarrassed to say so. Don't worry, honey....I'd make one for you if you'd promise to take a picture in it so I can post it on my blog for the whole world-wide-web to see. Yeah...I didn't think so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so crafty...I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing all your pojects! You inspire me to dust of my sewing machine and get back into quilting. Was the apron from a pattern or did you make it up?

Carrie said...

I made it up. If I had to do it again, I would have made it differently, but she'll have to have another one someday! :)

Unknown said...

I love the apron. That turned out so adorable. Can boys wear aprons? Oh wait.....I don't think my husband would probably like that idea:)