
I still have Noah's and Hannah's to do this year for sure...and then we'll see how I feel about doing three more. I'm thinking next year sounds good.
And Hannah's usual spot when Mommy's putting on her make-up.

And then...there's the 32 week belly.

Don't forget to read my last post! I really do want to have everyone over before the holidays get too crazy (and yes, there's something in it for me!). Would the weekend before Thanksgiving be easier on everyone? By the way...if you've commented on my blog before, you're invited! :)

7 comments:
Cute stocking...fun girl time...and love the belly.
My mom just finished that exact stocking for Mark! Good work!
Your stocking, daughter and belly are ALL CUTE!! What a life you have! :)
I love the belly! The stocking! And I wish I could make it for the decorating. The in-laws arrive that weekend before and the weekend after we have more fam in town. Let me know if you decide to do it another time. I LOVE Christmas decorations. We have to make sure you get all your stuff up and out for all you kids (and you) to enjoy.
It turned out amazing! I love the fur! Great touch!
I could probably make it the weekend before, but not after since my fam will be here. I would, of course, love to be there!
Your belly is SOOOOOO adorable!!! The stocking is amazing, I am so impressed!
I think you should do it the week before because Brooke is free and she is super special. I still don't know my answer yet but I'm really hoping I can go.
I think that will be Allie soon perched up on the toilet watching me. Girls are fun!
Post a Comment