

Luke also got his three-year pictures taken. My kids generally do very well in front of a camera. I have no idea why...could be because one of their first words is "cheese" insisted upon by a pyscho picture taker. I have no idea who that is.
Isn't this the cutest thing? Just so everyone knows...this is pretty much the same look he gives you when he knows he's done something he wasn't supposed to OR he's trying to get you to give him something he knows he's not supposed to have. Then, after a 'no' or two, he gives you this line, "Mommy, you're breaking my heart!" Yeah...pretty much breaks your heart. But it's still NO.

I also have a permanent fixture on my counter whenever I'm in the kitchen now. It sure does make cooking a bit harder to have one hand on something while I'm trying to stir, get in the fridge, wash my hands, etc. I pull out the cutting board to give the fixture more space 'cause it's a little squirmy. But it sure can stir cake batter.

I think I have a little Betty Crocker to be on my hands. I even caught her taste-testing her creation....unfortunately, not on camera.

I absolutely LOVE having a little shadow. She also likes coffee. A. Lot. (But don't tell Daddy.) I can't wait to have shopping dates with her with coffee in both our hands, laughing and talking about life and crazy things. I'm sure she'll have to hate me for a while first, but I hope we get there someday!
On another note...this was in my Bible study with Beth Moore yesterday. I thought it was very applicable!
"I'm grateful, Lord, that in obedience, there is life-that in the consistent honoring of Your Word, You cause our relationship to grow and deepen. Your precepts are right, making the heart glad. Your commandments are radiant, making the eyes light up. Your ordinances are reliable and altogether righteous (Ps. 19:8-9). Everything about You is consistency, stability, and truth."
Wow, do I love that. In times where we need and are desperately seeking those things as individuals, a nation, and the world, I am blessed and grateful that He is those things for us.

5 comments:
Adorable photo of Luke, I cannot believe he is already 3. I love Noah's costume with all the muscles, LOL!... and of course you just had to make me cry, you know what I'm talking about! You have such an adorable family.
Love all the pics. The new camera is working well, huh? How cute is Luke's little face framed by his hands. And little Hannah on the counter is a riot. Good for you for getting her up there and involved. Your hubby mau have to have a talk with my hubby one day about the conversation he had with your boys. Poor Ben doesn't stand a chance around here with Lauren and all her girlie stuff. Thanks to Lora for some boy toys, but not sure they're working. May we borrow that book someday?
Of course you can borrow it! You may want your own copy, though. It's a great reference...deals with boys of all ages.
Noah pretty much has girl cousins and girl friends. God knew what he was doing when he gave him a brother! He always has to be careful what he says and how he acts around girls, which is right in our eyes, but it's nice for him to be around boys so he can just 'let loose.'
I really like the book as well. My mom reads it when she is here.
I like having a little shadow as well. She is always with me, though Sam loves to cook, so we do it in the morning before Allie wakes up or after she goes to bed. I am going to raise good cooks!
That picture is too cute. I wish my kids would behave in front of a camera!
Fantastic pictures. I love them all! The new camera is already paying off. =)
Post a Comment