Before you look at the time, let me expand my comment...I've BEEN awake. Since 4:30am, to be exact. I got one word for you people.
Hannah.
I should know better, but when I went in to check on her 'cause she was yelling at me, she stood up, grabbed her blanket and literally threw it at me. She made sure she was paci-fied (one in her mouth, one in her hand) and then put her arms up in the air for me to pick her up. What can I say? I'm a sucker.
And now I'm also tired.
She had no intention of sleeping when I brought her to our bed. OH NO. She kissed Daddy's back ("mmmmm-wha!") of which he slept through-no surprise, stood up and looked out our window and talked to someone or something on the other side of it, and got her face thisclose to mine to see if my eyes were closed. If they were open, I got a "HI!", if they were closed...I got whacked on my head. Nic turned over once to tell her to go to sleep which resulted in her flailing herself down on my pillow, erupting in little girl giggles, and clapping her hands at her own cleverness.
I put her back to bed at 5:15am but it was too late for me. I need coffee. COFFEE.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Right there with ya....330am we thought we heard a prowler...911 came and so did Papa John...so I will need coffee ALL DAY!
WHAT??? A PROWLER? Are you sure it wasn't dogs? :)
I'm expecting a phone call.
Oh, that makes me feel better. Colson woke up at 5 something and is now crying in his crib instead of napping. Never a dull moment!
Does Starbucks deliver? I think we need to start something.Sorry to hear you had such an early start. Get some shut eye durning nap time if you can.
I love little girls! They are so funny! Sorry you had to get up sp early, but how fun that she was so sweet!
Post a Comment