Thursday, September 25, 2008

I can't liiiiiiiive if livin' is without you...

No, I'm not channeling my 1990's childhood with Mariah Carey, Boys2Men, and those other people that I can't think of right now because they were probably not worth the 15 dollars I gave for their cd in the first place.

No, I'm talking about Vons.com

Seriously. I am a vons.com junkie. I LOVE having groceries brought to my house! And while shopping at Winco may be cheaper for individual food items, do you know how much money I save by NOT buying those impulse buys??? Not to mention the years of therapy I'd have to pay for if I took all three of my kids to the grocery store every week while I was pregnant. Do you know how expensive therapy would be for FOUR KIDS??? (I'm sure even babies in the womb are affected!) But now, I can rest in some quiet peace knowing that I grocery shop from the comfort of my own home. My kids can rest in knowing that I cared enough to let them run around the house and hit each other while they watch tv and throw all my pillows on the floor and yell at them in the privacy of our home instead of constantly dishing out spank warnings and hearing them whine about how they don't want a spanking down every aisle. I saved them embarassment, don't you see?

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

That is so awesome! Hey, if the kids are going to scream/fight/be crazy, it might as well happen in your home! I will definitely have to check into that.

RenderingRisch said...

Oh I LOVE me some Vons.com. Titus' god-mom told me about it a month ago and I thought I was going to cry from pure joy!

MamaLieder said...

You are not nice!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss Vons! There are no stores in GA that are as good as vons. Oh and I really miss winco too. Sigh, H

Cindy said...

I thought you should know I love coming to your blog and reading all your stories. You make me want to have a blog and I'm not even that high tech! THanks for the smiles and the I can relate to you moments. It's nice to know you're not alone.

Oh and about Vons.com....I love it too! I love when I get coupons in the mail for free delivery too. I'll share the code withyou the next time I get one. =)