Thursday, September 18, 2008

The question of the day...

...where is that blasted magnetic wreath hanger????? It's been sitting on the little table by our front door for, seriously, a year. I just 'picked up' a week ago and stragically put it somewhere that I now cannot find it! UGH! I need it to hang my new wreath in my efforts to welcome fall into my home!!!

See????



Poor, sad wreath sitting on my newly cleaned (believe it or not) kitchen table.

And just to prove to hubby that I did more than just 'craft' today:



See? Can you see it??? That's right...our piano is still there! We thought we had lost it under all the books and junk we had piled up there. Did you see the other thing? I left it there purposefully....I DUSTED! (My sister is saying "shut your face!" right about now, but rest assured...the kitchen table and the piano are ALL I dusted, so my impecable non-dusting record still stands).

Now...for one more crafty thing....yeah, I'm an animal, I know.



These little babies welcome me at the front door...aaahhh...I love fall. I love winter even more! ;)

2 comments:

RenderingRisch said...

Oh I do that all the time. I lose something when I finally tidy up. Dave leaves his stuff all around (tools) so I find "new homes" for it all and then he complains b/c he can never find anything (I hide them on purpose) hehehe

Brooke said...

How cute!!! That stuff turned out so great!!!! I love it! Now, why wasn't THAT our MOPS craft??? : ) Just kidding though, cuz the felt boards are pretty popular right now.