Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm going crazy, I know it

So, I'm pretty sure that I've been certifiably insane for the last five years which would be the amount of time I've been pregnant or nursing a baby. Yes, I know...I've got to learn what causes it....hardy-har-har.

So, what I've been doing this afternoon is imagining conversations with people over things I get irritated that they say to me while pregnant and arguing with them in my head or coming up with witty combacks that leave them gaping-mouthed and more than slightly insulted while I tell myself that it's just giving them a piece of their own medicine.

Did you follow that? It's ridiculous, I know. It's demented, even because these conversations haven't even HAPPENED and on any given day, I'd just slough them off to poor manners. I guess today is not that day?

I think I need to go ask for forgiveness. I'm a RUDE, RUDE person.

I found my wreath hanger. Just in case you were concerned.

2 comments:

Jacinda said...

That is really funny. So nothing actually happened to cause you to think up these possible conversations? I remember those phsyco pregnant thoughts...How many weeks are you?

NerdMom said...

You will have worse thoughts when people make comments after the baby was born;)