It's good to feel wanted. No, not THAT way (although, I appreciate that too, honey)...as in having girl friends that genuinely want to know what's going on in 'Carrie World.'
"It's been four days!" That's the reaction I got from a few of my fellow MOPS leaders at our meeting this morning at my inconsiderate lack of posting here. Apparently, my blog is a beacon of light and laughter in their day. WHO KNEW? Little do they know I don't make this stuff up! My kids really do say these things, I really do think those sinful thoughts, and I really am up to my neck in organized chaos.
And yet...they still wanna read all about it. I feel a cyper-space hug coming on.
(((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Now, if they'd just leave a comment! :)
Oh, and as soon as I can think of something especially witty to say...or my kids beat me to it...I'll post again.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It just makes us feel like we are not alone in our crazy little world!
I totally know what you mean! It's funny how fellow bloggers can make you feel so loved, haw?! I think just knowing other people care about the details of your life. Love ya girl!
Here's your comment Carrie! We love you and your blog!! I'll share mine if you share yours. That way we don't look crazy all alone.
Post a Comment