Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I don't have much time (obviously!) but wanted to say that if you want to know what's going on with Isaac and our kiddos (and me!) that you can check out my husband's blog. There is a link for it on the the left-hand side. He's my favorite blogger!

Love all of you and thank you for being concerned and praying for me. We need all the prayers we can get!

God bless you and I hope you are all over your New Year's hang-overs! (From staying up late, of course...not THAT kind of hang over...shame on you for even suggesting it!)

11 comments:

NerdMom said...

1)I didn't drink that much;). 2)You just take care of that baby and yourself so you can be at 100% (ok, lets really aim for 75%) when you get home. You are in my prayers!

Jonna said...

Nic's blog is so sweet! I'm praying for you and the whole Llanos fam. All will be well soon but in the meantime I can imagine how hard this is for you... I really can!!!

Cindy said...

I've been reading the hubby's this entire time you've been gone. I really miss you and your blogs! I feel so disconnected. Glad to hear you made it out and you and Isaac are at your parents. You ALL are in our prayers for health, strength and peace. I, unlike Jonna, can't even begin to imagine what you and your family is going through right now. But fortunately, our Heavenly Father does know and we have Him on our side! PRAISE GOD!!! Please tell us how else we may be a blessing to you and your family...anything and I mean ANYTHING! We miss you and love you!

Jonna said...

What I meant was that I can only imagine how hard this must be, not that I actually know how it feels. I am stressed about being apart from my boys for the two nights and can only imagine how impossible it must feel to be apart from all of them now when they aren't feeling good! Just to clarify what I meant by that... you have my sympathy as you go through this!

Unknown said...

You and your family are in our prayers for a fast & healthy recovery. Please let me know if you need anything...I would be happy to help in anyway. I miss you and can't wait to see you and your little guy once you all are better.

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Wow, so sorry to hear that your Hannah is sick and that that meant you couldn't all be together right away! What a blessing parents are though! Let me know when you are back at your place so I can bring by a meal, RC style! Our prayers are with you all!

*reposted cause I wanted to add the email notification, sorry*

Heather Rodriguez said...

You guys are still in my prayers!

Lora said...

Let me know what I can do for you. Glad that you are home! Hope this new year will bring lots of joy for you and your family!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Welcome baby boy Isaac. I checked out hubby's blog because I had to see pictures. SO CUTE! Love all that hair. I went to the doc today and was supposed to get "checked" but all she did was measure my belly and listen to the heartbeat. GRRRR! I have had some Braxton Hicks but no contractions yet. Trying to keep my mind occupied. 14 days until my due date. I am so over being pregnant though and she can come any ole time she pleases.

Beck said...

So sad I haven't been able to see the little guy except in pictures. We know who we have to thank for that. My family is slowly getting over their colds and hopefully will get to see Isaac soon. Hugs and kisses to all. B:)