I'm hesitant to say this because I think they'll hear me and be back with a vengeance. But I think the hives have left the building. The building being me, of course.
Nope...I've still been having hot chocolate at night. I think it was stress: physical and emotional.
I'm still taking Benadryl once or twice a day because Meg said hers would go away and then come back stronger if she didn't keep taking medication. I'm hoping mine was a one-time deal, but you just never know.
I'm happily married with four kids five and under. I started making signs as gifts and it exploded! God has been gracious to me in enabling me to stay home with my babies AND giving me a creative outlet!
7 comments:
That is such great news! ♥
So was it the chocolate?
Nope...I've still been having hot chocolate at night. I think it was stress: physical and emotional.
I'm still taking Benadryl once or twice a day because Meg said hers would go away and then come back stronger if she didn't keep taking medication. I'm hoping mine was a one-time deal, but you just never know.
Yeah!!!!!
That is great news!!! We won't talk to much about them just in case they get a mind of their own again.
Hooray! You've been through enough.
Post a Comment