You made it?? Wow! You never cease to amaze me! Call me...let's chat about your awesome craftiness you have stored up over there. I think my chunky man needs a tie. Would it be as cute?
I'm happily married with four kids five and under. I started making signs as gifts and it exploded! God has been gracious to me in enabling me to stay home with my babies AND giving me a creative outlet!
12 comments:
Awww!! I love it....he is so sweet!!
The shirt is cracking me up. I love the looks of adoration I hope they last forever.
How cute!
That is so precious! And where did you find that shirt? We need one. I love the longing gaze into mommy's eyes. So sweet. Hope he is feeling better.
he is ADORABLE carrie!!
LOL! Cindy...you know me better than that! :) I'll show you how to make one, if you want!
He is just a little doll Carrie!
love it... his eyes are beautiful!!
Already training him to take care of you in your old age...I love it!!
Ah!!! He looks so professional! Hopefully he holds on to the trend! B:)
You made it?? Wow! You never cease to amaze me! Call me...let's chat about your awesome craftiness you have stored up over there. I think my chunky man needs a tie. Would it be as cute?
I love that adoring stare!
Post a Comment