That I'm an obssessive sort of person which is why I have four blog posts each day? Don't worry...I'll phase out to everyone else's one post every two weeks, which at the moment is driving me BONKERS because I have nothing new to read.
Did I also mention that my sister, her family and our parents are in Hawaii right now? And no, I wasn't invited.
But I'm not bitter that they are having a great time eating fresh Hawaii pineapple and sipping fully loaded Pina Colada's out of fresh coconuts (don't lie, Mom). They probably found a fun place to stop and dance after the kids go to bed and are coming home tomorrow with their melanoma sunburns, completely relaxed and ready to face all the challenges of normal life the rest of us have been facing all week long because we didn't get invited to Hawaii with them.
Nope, not bitter at all.
Oh yes...and today, I ate the half a chocolate donut FIRST and am now munching on chips and salsa.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's not wrong to be obsessive, it just depends on what you are obsessed with. :)
Hah! I love it. And I'm impressed that your mixing up your daily snacking a little bit. Way to keep everyone guessing! I did not see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, but now I want to. And Colson WILL be living at home forever.
Yeah! I'm so exited you're blogging. I'm adding you to my blog roll right now! I'd be bitter about hawaii too.
Post a Comment