Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Does anyone know what time it is?

I'm awake. No, really. Apparently, my body thinks that I should not only be rushing to 'toss my cookies' in the bathroom at a moments notice (thank you, Taco Bell for dinner) but it also thinks that sleep during pregnancy is over-rated. Oh, good.

So, all of you note the time of this post and realize that you are all snuggled up in your beds, next to your loved ones (or not, I suppose), not realizing that somewhere in the world (like Clovis, CA) there is someone who is awake, watching Saved By the Bell reruns wishing the Olympics had already started because staring at Screech knowing that in real-life he was a porn freak is disturbing.


(At the time of this post...it was 3:10am and MUCH funnier. Blogger was having posting issues. Figures.)

1 comment:

MamaLieder said...

Really...I did not know that about Mr Skreetch. Sad I am so sorry you were awake...and yes I was asleep. Hope you don't toss anymore cookies today. xoxo