Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My life is over as I know it.

Hannah's walking. This, of course, means that there is a whole new level of our house (read: trouble) that Hannah can get into. This marks the second round of discipline that will have begun. I get to follow her around for the next couple weeks telling her no REPEATEDLY until she gets it. Joy.

All of you that know Hannah know that she also could not do anything normally, oh no. She has her own unique style to get her way and the things she wants done (have you read the post about the manner in which she grew her hair?). I have NO idea where she gets that! :) Case in point: She gains confidence from a piece of green fabric that was a scrap from a blanket I made. With it...she walks everywhere. As soon as she drops it (or Mommy snags it from her and places it five feet in front of her to prove this point which is accompanied by crying and a small fit-MEAN MOMMY!), she crawls to it...picks it up...and then continues to walk around.

So, yes...with the fabric:



And without it:

1 comment:

Nic said...

LOL I love the fabric. But it's sad, my little girl is growing up :(.