Brrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Hello?"
Caller ID is from the devil. At least it is when it's being used against you.
Apparently, I don't have anything else to do but answer the phone today. Any other day, I am more than willing to have a chat on the phone ranging anywhere from less than a minute to half a day. But today is not that day. (Again, if you don't get recognize that saying...watch Lord of the Rings-Return of the King to be exact). Oh, I'd be glad to talk to someone that I know, but I'll gladly get rid of the people on the phone calling MY house, chewing me out because someone has called THEM and caller ID left MY number on their phone. Yeah. Once yesterday, four...count them, FOUR times today. And they are NOT happy.
And now it's happened five times.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh I feel ya. my parents call me regularly b/c they think they missed my call b/c they don't know how they're caller id works.
That is your punishment for all those crank calls you make;).
Post a Comment