After about 40 minutes of co-ercing the little one to quit crossing its legs, we finally got a clear shot....
I'd post a picture, but I don't want to scan right now 'cause it takes forever, so I'll just tell you.
The baby was measuring about five days behind my due date and so we thought...hmmm...sounds like what Hannah did. But the profile looked just like Luke.
So, at this point, we're having a hermaphrodite.
Just kidding!
It's a Beautiful, Original (Y)anos kid.
Who, as of right now, only has a first name meaning "laughing one." Any guesses?
We're all really excited. Now that I know the baby is ok, I feel like I can stop the "mommy worry" a bit and relax. Wait, what am I thinking? I have to go shopping! I'm letting Nic worry about all the legistics ('cause he's worried about that anyway).
Bottom line? Family Score: Boys 3, Girls won.
HAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Real subtle there, babe.
Ok...the name please!!!
Post a Comment