Yes, so says this lady.
I'm making it today and I'll let you know how we like it!
(Posted by request for Ann-Marie. Ask, and you shall receive!)
UPDATE:Do NOT, I repeat...do NOT hold me accountable for the way this turns out. Mine was over-cooked (even though I cooked it for as long as the recipe called for) and salty. My mozzerella was rubber and brown. Thankfully, it peeled off the chicken easily and the chicken was still salvagable. I doubt I would make this again...unless I was feeling the need for punishment towards my family. Which I wouldn't do. Two thumbs enthusiastically down. Unfortunately. I guess I'll stick to this recipe. Or, you know...dial up Olive Garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Once again, thank you!!!
I just went to the blog, and it looks really yummy. I'm now inspired to use my crock pot. This site will come in handy when I menu plan (hopefully that will actually happen soon).
So, how did it turn out?
Yummy! I find that chicken gets over cooked in crock pots. Thanks for the note!
Post a Comment