They are crazy, I know. It started as a group hug...and ended up in an 'everybody lay on Noah' wrestling match. Giggles abound. This is a daily occurance in our house. Until someone gets hurt (and it's usually NOT Hannah), and then the boys get sent to their room to go play and Hannah toddles behind them.
Do you see that little Pooh-Bear in the picture? You press his hand and he says, "Pooh-Bear can walk" and then his legs start going at a hundred miles a minute as he sprints across the floor. It was the best $20 toy. We've had it since Noah was a baby and each kid has had their 'season' with loving the Pooh. This is Hannah's season. She thinks that he is running away from her and runs up to him, grabs him and starts jogging in place while Pooh's little legs run in the air (and yes, the song "She's a Maniac on the floor" does start running through my head. EVERY TIME! What can I say? She's a flashdance kind of girl). She LOVES the Pooh. And the boys love laughing at her and playing with her and the Pooh.
We are a Pooh-loving house.
How is Isaac going to fit into all of this? Well. I. Don't. Know. But I've always had a hard time picturing how another kid is going to work out until they get here...and then it just...fits. Somehow, God works it out. I can't WAIT to hold that little bugger! Oh...and for him to quit invading my body. Yeah, that would be nice.
Here he is...nice and snug in my LARGE belly (and no, I haven't washed my mirrors, yet again):
Why is it so large, you ask? (Because there's a baby in there!) I am measuring 4 weeks ahead. So...my 29 week belly is really 33 weeks big. We'll find out today (I get another ultrasound) whether it's a really big baby or just a big baby and excess amniotic fluid (which I usually have a lot of). Should be fun! I love ultrasounds!

2 comments:
I say there is 2 in there...just kidding! Well just more chub of him to love!
Yu look amazing!
Post a Comment