If anyone reading this hasn't seen the movie Luther yet, you gotta rent it. AMAZING flick. Great way to see how Protestantism started (helps you understand why Reformation Day rocks too). I cried.:)
Gotta love Luther. Haven't seen the movie yet though I know we would love it. Any pics yet on Luke or Noah's hair cut. Be sure to post them here. lol! I know...it can be a reformation day costume. I think you could start a new trend. It just might not take off. Oh well. If they only knew what they were missing. 8>)
I second (and third-cause I'm pregnant and can do that) seeing Luther. It's a great movie. I was thinking today that it could become our family tradition for today to watch that movie.
When the kiddos get older, they can watch it with us.
I'm happily married with four kids five and under. I started making signs as gifts and it exploded! God has been gracious to me in enabling me to stay home with my babies AND giving me a creative outlet!
3 comments:
If anyone reading this hasn't seen the movie Luther yet, you gotta rent it. AMAZING flick. Great way to see how Protestantism started (helps you understand why Reformation Day rocks too). I cried.:)
Gotta love Luther. Haven't seen the movie yet though I know we would love it.
Any pics yet on Luke or Noah's hair cut. Be sure to post them here. lol! I know...it can be a reformation day costume. I think you could start a new trend. It just might not take off. Oh well. If they only knew what they were missing. 8>)
I second (and third-cause I'm pregnant and can do that) seeing Luther. It's a great movie. I was thinking today that it could become our family tradition for today to watch that movie.
When the kiddos get older, they can watch it with us.
Post a Comment